What is Daisy?
Daisy is universal identification system. It can be applied to anyting: images, sounds, chemical spectra and molecular data. This is because Daisy's pattern matching technology is generic - it can be trained to recognise almost anything.
It is an intelligent system, learning more as time progresses. Once the subject you want to identify has been submitted to Daisy the process is fully automated. It can operate via a web based interface, making it easy to use.
Use Daisy to:
- Recognise and identify sounds and images
- Recognise and identify variations among particular species
- Distinguish between crop-harming or harmless insects
- Monitor the effect of an event on the biodiversity in an area
- Identify foraminfera to help locate oil and gas deposits